Sunday, May 31, 2009

Inner Thoughts

I was thinking about one of my best friends today, shes been gone now for almost 16 years. I miss her just as much today as I did the first day she was no longer with us. Allison was such a sweetheart. She was my pillar. I told her everything. I know she's around seeing all the mistakes I've made and the tears, smiles and laughs I've had. Ally, I miss you so much. Even now there are days I just want to call you, tell you everything. Like I use to. Then reality sets in and my heart sinks lower. I still can't believe an angel like you was taken away from us. There are days when the tears stay away, but there are days I still break down at lose it. Ally was such a special friend, the kind you always have a very few of.
Ally is one friend, you never want to lose yet alone have leave this world for eternity.
I look at my darling friends and my cookies.. you all know who you are. And yes Tony that includes you! Where would I be without you guys? Sleeping at 4am in the morning probably. haha I love you guys more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment