Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Darling Kat

Darling dear Kat, I am terribly sorry for what has happened to you and your family. During these hard times, I give you all my love and care. You're all in our thoughts each minute of every day. I can't wait to give you a great big hug. If there was anything I could do in the world right now, it would be to take away your pain. I will remain by your side through everything you go through babe.


Weeping willow with your
tears running down
Why do you always weep
and frown?
Is it because you'll love to
one day?
Is it because you could
not stay?
On your branches you
will swing
To the love of happiness
that day will bring
You found shelter in
your shade
You thought his laughter
would never fade
Weeping willow stop
your tears
There is something to
calm your fears
You think death as your
true forever part
And I know he will always
be in your heart.

Love you lots Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment