Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I thought I had lost my blog, for the life of me I couldn't remember my log in for it. It's been so long since I've written anything, but yet so much has happened. Not all of it good, some of it bloody brilliant and some, down right heartbreaking.
 I lost one of our most beautiful friends, our dearest Bethan. We are all still going through the grieving process. It has been very very hard on all of us, but we are currently working together on a very special project. Once I can give you all more information, I promise I will. I have also lost my wonderful step-mum due to totally unexpected circumstances. Yes its hard, and it's been very rough. I've got some of the most wonderful people around me that I just couldn't live without. They know who they are so I'm not going to go into that right now. 
Some good news is, some of my closest friends have all welcomed new babies into their families and its been such a blessing to be a part of it with them all and share in their happiness. I love all my little darlings. Of course, my little fella isn't so little anymore and is growing up so very fast. He's totally into Batman of course, why wouldn't he be with me as his mum.. haha 
Over the last couple of years, there have been tears and heartache, many laughs and smiles. All the bad things that make us stronger, yet found great things that have managed to become weaknesses because of how much I love them. I will divulge more along the way. For now, I am back and happy. It's good to have found my blog again. Hopefully this time, I won't ignore it and actually write more consistently. I've been writing poetry again so I may share some of those too. I hope everyone is well and things have been good for you all. 

Sending you all lots of love and smiles, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment